FNE is offering simple and easy way to help you open an account with us.
You will need to bring those forms along with following documents to any of the branches of FNE:
- Attested copy of Computerized NIC of the Account Holder
- Attested copies of Computerized NIC of the Nominee and two Witnesses
Click here to see our branches addresses and information. Previous Next Step
Once we receive the Account Opening form, one of our Customer Care Representatives will contact you for further details.
Once you signup with FNE Trade you will get your user id/password sent to your registered email address withing Two Working Days allowing you free access to:
- Trading Terminal (Desktop Application)
- Web Interface
- Mobile terminal(Android or IOS)
After you authentication, a confirmation sheet will be prepared for signatures. Sign it.
Technical Requirements for Online Trading
FNE Trade provides a state-of-the-art online trading facility to its customers whereby all trading orders placed by our customers are routed to Pakistan Stock Exchange through FIX (Financial Information Exchange) protocol. In addition to real time trade confirmations through the trading terminal, you are also sent a Trade Confirmation email at the end of each trading session.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium IV
- Windows (XP/ WINDOWS 7/ VISTA)
- 40 GB Hard Drive
- 1 GB RAM
- A good quality connection through an Internet Service Provider (ISP) preferably Broadband which will allow you to connect promptly.
Pakistan Stock Exchange Timmings are:
Monday to Thursday:
Open9:30 – 3:30
Open9:15 – 12:00
Open2:30 – 4:30